The Arcusin XP54 is a bale chaser with a more basic design. Aimed at large scale farmers and contractors who have the volume of bales that warrants the use of a bale chaser but comes in at a much more affordable price than others in the Arcusin professional FSX range.
- Retains the excellent build quality and reliability that Arcusin customers worldwide have come to expect from their manufacturer
- Will stack any dimensional size of standard length big bale to 5.4 metres of stacking height and still has the loading speed and efficiency of the Arcusin FSX machine.
- Partial loads of any size are easily handled with this machine to create a safe stack of straw or hay either inside a barn or outside.
- The XP54T model is now supplied with side panels and tandem steering axles as standard equipment.
- The machine is fitted with 435/50R-19.5 tyres as standard. Floatation tyres, 500/45 22.5 can be fitted as an option.
All new machines carry a one year warranty against faulty manufacturing and defective parts, including associated labour costs.