The Multipack C14 is a fully automatic small bale packers for fast and efficient bale handling. Allows fully mechanised bale handling from field to customer, without losing the market advantage that small bales provide.
NOTE: The Arcusin Multipack B14 is no longer available to purchase from new.
- One man operation to collect and pack conventional square bales.
- Fully automatic system: the tractor driver just presents the bales to the pickup head.
- Significant time and cost savings in bale collection, transportation, storage and handling.
- Allows for fully mechanised bale handling process.
- Packing is separate from the baling process and so can be done when not baling as well as when baling (e.g. can pack in the evening when it is too damp to bale).
- Barn storage of packs is an efficient use of space. Stacks are very stable and the barn can be mechanically filled and emptied.
- Economical to run: low tractor horsepower requirement.
- 14 bales per pack (maximum).
- 10 or 12 bales per pack (with the use of a chamber restrictor). Ten bale packs are used when the packs require wrapping.
- Conventional square bales of any size can be handled, up to a maximum length of 120 cm.
- Packs hay, straw and haylage.
- Will also operate in a stationary mode, packing barn stored bales out of season.
Designed, tested and manufactured for intensive work under all field conditions.
- Mechanical and operational simplicity.
- All operations controlled from tractor cab.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Trouble free operation.
- Easy setup, only basic training required.